Details about PhD in Chemistry: Heterogeneous Catalysis
PhD in Chemistry: Heterogeneous Catalysis is offered for PhD degree in the field of Chemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2018. This scholarship is provided by Cardiff University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Full UK/EU fees, plus Doctoral Stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all UK and EU nationals .
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Full UK/EU fees, plus Doctoral Stipend
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible for the studentship.
- Applicants will be categorized as international for fee purposes.
- Selected applicants have to self-fund the difference between home and international fees.
- Candidates must have secured or about to achieve a 2.1 degree or higher in a relevant field of study.
- Preferably such as Chemistry or a related subject.
- Applicants with a good first degree or Masters qualification in a related discipline are welcome to apply.
- Applicants are required to submit their CV.
- Applicants are required to submit a covering letter as well.