Details about PhD Studentships, Farr Institute Of Health Informatics Research
PhD Studentships, Farr Institute Of Health Informatics Research is offered for PhD degree in the field of Discovery Science, Precision Medicine, Public Health, Learning Health Systems, Citizen Driven Health. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2016. This scholarship is provided by The Farr Institute of Health Informatics Research and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Â£16,539 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2016
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Â£16,539
- The candidates applying should have a good first degree in the subjects areas relevant and an MSc or substantial experience in computer science, statistics, research methods or bioinformatics.
- The applicant should also submit a CV.
- A statement including their research interests in one-page.
- The shortlisted applicants will also be interviewed.
- The successful applicants are then invited to work up a research proposal with a leading Farr Institute.