Details about PhD Studentship In Supercontinuum Radiation For The Development Of Automated Microscopy Platforms, 2017
PhD Studentship In Supercontinuum Radiation For The Development Of Automated Microscopy Platforms, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Cambridge and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 12 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
The University of Cambridge is offering Ph.D. studentships in supercontinuum radiation for the automated microscopy platforms development in the department of chemical engineering and biotechnology.
The studentship will be held in the Laser Analytics Group at the University of Cambridge.
- The candidates applying for Ph.D. Studentship in Supercontinuum Radiation for the Development of Automated Microscopy Platforms, 2017 should have a UK first class honors or its equivalent in the fields of optical engineering, physics or in a related field.
- The applicants should have graduated in 4 years to be eligible for this studentship.
- The candidates can be of any nationality.
- The applicants should not have carried out their main activity or resided in the UK for more than 12 months in the past 3 years.
- The candidates who have expertise in biophotonics and microscopy development are highly preferred.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Studentship in Supercontinuum Radiation for the Development of Automated Microscopy Platforms, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae and contact details of two academic referees.
- The candidates should also submit a cover letter and academic transcripts.
- The application should be submitted before the deadline.