Details about PhD Studentship In Small Animal Surgery
PhD Studentship In Small Animal Surgery is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Small Animal Surgery. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Mar 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Cambridge and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£ 21,690 in Year 1 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: Training & Short courses
- Provided by: University of Cambridge
- Deadline: 16 Mar 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£ 21,690 in Year 1
- The candidates applying should be a member of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS).
- Or the candidate should have a veterinary degree.
- Applicants should have completed a one-year surgical or rotating medical/surgical internship.
- Should have a minimum of two years of full-time laboratory research in the field of surgical sciences.
- The candidates should submit a completed application form.
- A detailed CV of the applicant.
- A covering letter should be included.
- The experience of the candidate in working and his/her ability to work in a team is taken into consideration.
- Applicant should be able to deal with wide range of people.
- Candidates with excellent interpersonal skills are preferred.
- Communication skills of the candidate are considered.