Details about PhD Studentship In Neutrino Physics With SNO+
PhD Studentship In Neutrino Physics With SNO+ is offered for PhD degree in the field of Neutrino Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Â£14254 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Available to UK and EU nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Â£14254 per annum
- The studentship is open to UK and EU nationals.
- Applicants must hold or expect to hold a UK Bachelors or Masters degree in Physics with first or upper second class qualifications.
- Applicants are required to have a good standard of English in written as well as spoken.
- Selected candidate will be expected to take part in the development of an analysis and the subsequent application of early physics data
- The applicant will contribute towards calibration of the detector, including developing tools to analyse calibration data.
- The successful candidate is most likely to spend an extended period at SNOLAB in Canada.
- Applicants must provide the names and contact information of two academic referees.
- A copy of current CV must be submitted.
- Applicants are required to submit all academic transcripts with marks obtained.