Details about PhD Studentship In Nanotechnology
PhD Studentship In Nanotechnology is offered for PhD degree in the field of Nanotechnology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Swansea University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full cost of UK/EU Tuition fees+Tax free stipend of Â£14,296 p.a. . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK/EU nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full cost of UK/EU Tuition fees+Tax free stipend of Â£14,296 p.a.
- The studentship is available to UK/EU nationals only.
- Applicants must have secured a 2:1 or above at undergraduate level and a Master's degree in a relevant subject area, such as Engineering, Physics or Biology.
- Selected applicants are expected to commence their studentship on 1st October 2016.
- Candidates with fluency in both written and spoken English are preferred.
- Applicants must submit their CV.
- College of Engineering Research Scholarship Application Form must be submitted.
- Candidates are required to submit all their academic transcripts and English language proficiency certificates.