Details about PhD Studentship In Blood Microfluidics
PhD Studentship In Blood Microfluidics is offered for PhD degree in the field of Blood Microfluidics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Technical University of Denmark (DTU) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU applicants.
- Deadline: 10 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Varies
- The candidates applying should have a first class or a high 2:1, honours degree at his/her Master's degree level.
- The background of the candidate should be subjects related science or engineering.
- Knowledge or experience in microfluidics is considered as an advantage.
- The full funding will be provided to the home students (EU), which also includes University composition fee and student maintenance
- The candidates should submit completed application form.
- Transcripts of the candidate's previous study.
- A detailed CV of the applicant.
- Email addresses of the academic referees should be included.