Details about PhD Student, Department Of Chemical Engineering And Technical Chemistry
PhD Student, Department Of Chemical Engineering And Technical Chemistry is offered for PhD degree in the field of Chemical Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Ghent University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, - . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 24 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, -
The planned activities for the Ph.D. program have been combined into three work packages: focusing on the reactor model, the kinetics and the ‘process’ integrating the kinetics and the reactor. These three work packages will be accompanied by a 4th work package on measuring low-temperature OCM activity.
- Candidates must hold an MSc in Chemical Engineering Degree or related field of study.
- Applicants TOEFL certificate with a minimum score of 95(iBT) or equivalent is required.
- Applicants with experience in the areas of computational chemistry, reactor engineering and kinetics is strongly preferred.
- Candidates must have a strong mathematical background.
- Applicants should be willing to focus on obtaining quantitative rather than qualitative results.
- Applicants are required to submit their CV.
- Names and contact details of two references must be provided.
- Applicants write a topic of their interest in one page.