Details about PhD Scholarships in Chemical Engineering, 2017
PhD Scholarships in Chemical Engineering, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Chemical Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Dec 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $26,288AUD per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: 15 Dec 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $26,288AUD per year
- The University of Queensland is offering Ph.D. research scholarships in the School of Chemical Engineering.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Scholarships in Chemical Engineering, 2017 should have MSc or an equivalent of UQ bachelor's degree with honors class IIA or better in the fields of chemical engineering, mineral processing, or a relevant field.
- The candidates with an interesting mineral and coal beneficiation and interfacial engineering are encouraged.
- The applicants should be familiar with interfacial chemistry and their applications.
- The candidates should be willing to interact with a multidisciplinary team.
- The applicants should fluency in English.
- The candidates with experience in solid-solid separation or solid-liquid separation are desirable.
- The candidates applying for Ph.D. Scholarships in Chemical Engineering, 2017 should submit a resume and a cover letter.
- The applicants should also submit selection criteria responses.
- The recipients of Ph.D. Scholarships in Chemical Engineering, 2017 get $26,288AUD per year for three years.
- The domestic applicants are not liable for tuition fees.
- The International candidates will be nominated to apply for a UQ International Tuition Fee scholarship.