Details about PhD Scholarship In Fisheries Technology
PhD Scholarship In Fisheries Technology is offered for PhD degree in the field of Fisheries Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2015. This scholarship is provided by Technical University of Denmark (DTU) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Scholarship covers tuition fees and provides stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to Danish students.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2015
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Scholarship covers tuition fees and provides stipend
A PhD Scholarship in Fisheries Technology is available at the National Institute of Aquatic Resources (DTU Aqua) with starting date December 2015. The project will be carried in the Fisheries Technology research group situated in Hirtshals, Denmark in affiliation to the Section for Ecosystem-based Management, Charlottenlund, Denmark. DTU Aqua is an institute at the Technical University of Denmark. The purpose of DTU Aqua is to provide research, advice and education at the highest international level within the sustainable exploitation of living marine and freshwater resources, the biology of aquatic organisms and the development of ecosystems as well as their integration in ecosystem-based management. The institute has an international research staff comprising approx. 120 academic employees. The candidate will join an active, international and cross-disciplinary research team. A significant part of the research and development activities are carried out in collaboration with the fishing and fishing gear industries.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the scholarship the applicants must have:
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree in Aquatic Science & Technology or similar.
- Previous experience in marine, aquatic or fisheries research.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Some experience in planning and conducting field work.
- Keen interest in research and for working within the field of marine and aquatic sciences.
- Mathematical or modeling skills will be advantageous.
- Good co-operation abilities.