Details about PhD Scholarship in Digital Arts and Humanities at Moore Institute, 2017
PhD Scholarship in Digital Arts and Humanities at Moore Institute, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Digital Arts and Humanities . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Galway and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, €16,000 plus fees per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Ireland.
- Deadline: 14 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, €16,000 plus fees per annum
The Ph.D. Scholarship in Digital Arts and Humanities at Moore Institute, 2017 is open to candidates who wish to pursue Ph.D. at the NUI.
- Candidates applying for Ph.D. Scholarship in Digital Arts and Humanities at Moore Institute, 2017 are required to have a first-class or upper second-class honors primary degree in a relevant discipline.
- Applicants must preferably have completed a master's degree in a relevant discipline.
- Proposals of digital humanities must comprise a clearly defined and a strong digital component, either as a core research method and dissemination or as a research subject in itself.
- Any topic within Digital Humanities may be addressed by the proposals including (but not limited to): literary studies; archives & preservation; authorship attribution; classical studies; ontologies; corpus analysis; crowdsourcing; historical studies; interdisciplinary collaboration; internet history; natural language processing; ontologies; scholarly editing; stylistics and stylometry; text-mining; textual studies; visualisation.
- Proposals of Digital Arts may inspect questions such as the intersection between artistic creativity and technological innovation; artistic practice informed by digital media or the impact of the digital on the form, structure, and function of narrative.
The applicants of Ph.D. Scholarship in Digital Arts and Humanities at Moore Institute, 2017 must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- Research proposal consisting the following:
- Description of proposed research in 800 words
- Context in 350 words
- Methodology in 250 words
- Sources and Archives in 100 words
- Evidence of previous achievements
- Sample of academic writing