Details about PhD Scholarship in Deep Learning for Gene Expression Data at University of Copenhagen 2020
PhD Scholarship in Deep Learning for Gene Expression Data at University of Copenhagen 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Health Data Science . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funds . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 05 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funds
Eligibility for PhD Scholarship in Deep Learning for Gene Expression Data at University of Copenhagen 2020:
- A master degree in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Mathematics/Statistics, Physics, Engineering or similar
- Programming experience in Python
- Excellent command of English
- Either experience with gene expression analysis or with deep learning (e.g. Pytorch)
- Applicants should have a strong interest in medical applications of data science.
- Experience in bioinformatics in general, a good understanding of math, and familiarity with R will be considered advantageous.
Value of PhD Scholarship in Deep Learning for Gene Expression Data at University of Copenhagen 2020:
- Funding as governed by the Protocol on PhD Research Fellows signed by the Danish Ministry of Finance and AC (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations).
- Cover Letter detailing your motivation and background for applying. Make sure to include a description for why this particular PhD project is interesting for you.
- Diploma and transcripts of records (including grades)
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications and/or manuscripts (if any), peer reviewed and others
- Possible references (with contact details – email and telephone numbers) and minimum two letters of recommendation.