Details about PhD Scholarship, Alzheimerâ€™s Research UK
PhD Scholarship, Alzheimerâ€™s Research UK is offered for PhD degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by Alzheimer's Research UK and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£10,000 - Â£15,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 05 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£10,000 - Â£15,000 per annum
- The applicant must be based in a UK academic/research institution. The Candidates can be based outside the UK as well.
- The scholarship can only be applied for by an individual or joint supervisors, not students.
- The applicant is required to have excellent academic calibre and be strongly motivated.
- The applicant is expected to have fixed term or tenure which covers the proposed duration of the grant.
- If the candidate does not hold a tenure appointment, the application must include a co-supervisor that does.
- If the project requires ethical approval or Home Office licences.
- The award is dependent upon the necessary approvals being granted.