Details about PhD Research Fellowships In Social Anthropology
PhD Research Fellowships In Social Anthropology is offered for PhD degree in the field of Social Anthropology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, NOK 430 500 - 483 700 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 04 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, NOK 430 500 - 483 700 per annum
- The candidates applying must have at least five years higher education which should include a two-year master's degree or equivalent in social anthropology.
- Applicants should participate in research training organised by the Faculty of Social Sciences.
- The successful applicants should complete their projects before the expiry of the Ph.D. position.
- Application letter.
- A detailed CV including the education, positions, and academic work, and other qualifying activity.
- Copies of educational certificates and transcript of records of all the previous studies.
- Candidate should submit a list of other academic works and publications and/or awards and stipends that the applicant wishes to be considered by the evaluation committee.
- Project description and progress plan should be submitted in a maximum of 5 pages for the work to be undertaken as part of the MATKIN project.
- Names and contact details of 2-3 referees