Details about PhD Research Fellowship In Atmospheric Sciences, University Of Oslo, 2017
PhD Research Fellowship In Atmospheric Sciences, University Of Oslo, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Atmospheric Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 ' 483 700 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Norwegian nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 ' 483 700 per year
The University of Oslo (UiO) is giving research 3-year fellowships in Atmospheric Sciences. The university of Oslo, located in Oslo, is one of the prestigious universities in Norway.
- The candidates applying for PhD Research Fellowship in Atmospheric Sciences, University of Oslo, 2017 should have master's degree in natural sciences or related fields like physics, chemistry , meteorology or computational/applied mathematics including fluid mechanics.
- The applicants are expected to be in the upper section of their academics and should have good writing skills.
- The candidates should also have innovation and passion for research.
- The applicant should hold BSc or equivalent MSc or equivalent qualifications.
- The students should have knowledge in programming languages like C++ and/or FORTRAN or in scripting languages like R, Python, bash/shell and knowledge in climate system's computer modeling.
- The PhD Research Fellowship in Atmospheric Sciences, University of Oslo, 2017 applicant should submit a curriculum vitae and a statement of research interest.
- The candidates should also submit details of two referees and record of unpublished and published work.
- The applicant should submit three copies of scientific work to be considered by the selection committee (printed and non-printed).