Details about PhD Research Fellowship In Acoustics/Signal Processing, 2017
PhD Research Fellowship In Acoustics/Signal Processing, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Acoustics/Signal Processing. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 435 500 ' 489 300 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 19 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 435 500 ' 489 300 per year
The University of Oslo is offering a Ph.D. research fellowship in Acoustics/Signal Processing at the department of informatics.
- The candidates applying for Ph.D. Research Fellowship in Acoustics/Signal Processing, 2017 should have a masters degree in the fields of acoustics, signal processing, ultrasound imaging, or physics.
- The applicants should have good programming and analytical skills.
- The candidates should have good command over the English language.
- The applicants are expected to be highly motivated to do research and contribute the group work.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Research Fellowship in Acoustics/Signal Processing, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae containing education, academic work, positions and scientific publications and a cover letter describing how their background and education will fit the requirements of the project.
- The candidates should also submit an application letter, academic transcripts, and English proficiency documentation.
- The applicants are expected to submit recommendation letters, publications list and academic work to be considered by the selection committee.
- The candidates should submit contact details of the referees like name, e-mail, telephone number and relation to applicants.
- The explanations of the universities grading system should be submitted by the foreign applicants.
What does it offer?
- The recipients of Ph.D. Research Fellowship in Acoustics/Signal Processing, 2017 will get NOK 435 500 – 489 300 per year subjected to candidate's seniority and qualifications.
- The duration of the fellowship is for 3 years.