Details about PhD Positions In Computational Systems Biology In Berlin 2016
PhD Positions In Computational Systems Biology In Berlin 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Computational Systems Biology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funds . This scholarship is open for: Open to International applicants.
- Deadline: 05 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funds
- The Ph.D. Positions in Computational Systems Biology in Berlin are open to International candidates.
- Applicants must hold a master’s level degree in life sciences, mathematics, biophysics or computer sciences.
- Ph.D. positions open for highly-motivated students with a keen interest in systems biology and mathematical modeling.
Value and Duration
- The salary is according to the German TV E13 scale (65%).
- The Ph.D. positions are offered for three years.