Details about PhD Position In Process And Production Mapping Within Biotechnology
PhD Position In Process And Production Mapping Within Biotechnology is offered for PhD degree in the field of Biotechnology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 19 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- Applicants must hold a master degree in food technology or science, chemical or biochemical engineering.
- Candidates who are committed towards research and performing experiments across scales are considered.
- Applicants who are interested in data analysis and online measurement principles are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have secured an excellent grade point average.
- Candidates who have experience in programming are preferred.
- Applicants professional qualifications must be in sync with the Ph.D. program.
- Candidates who have any work experience and other professional activities must apply.
- Language skills and Interpersonal skills are an added bonus.
- Applicants must submit an updated CV.
- Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and mention which Ph.D. project they are applying.
- Applicants must express their motivation for taking up a particular Ph.D. project.
- Certified transcripts of records and diploma need to be submitted.
- Additional information such as a list of publications can also be provided.
- Personal Recommendations must be provided.
- Applicants must submit 3 of their scientific works for the purpose of assessment.
- Non-English speaking applicants must provide IELTS or TOEFL test scores.