Details about PhD Position In Electronics Engineering At University Of Rome Tor Vergata , Italy
PhD Position In Electronics Engineering At University Of Rome Tor Vergata , Italy is offered for PhD degree in the field of Electronics Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Rome Tor Vergata and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial Funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial Funding
- Foreign nationals are eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must possess an Italian Diploma di Laurea, Laurea Specialistica or Laurea Magistrale or a related second-level degree equivalent to a Masters Degree obtained abroad or expect to receive one by the end of October.
- Candidates who hold degrees not achieved in Italy will have to submit a Declaration of Relative Value to the Ph.D. Office by 31 October 2016.
- Applicants must submit their Curriculum Vitae with details of degrees achieved, details of academic transcript, and the date of degree achievement.
- A Research Proposal limited to one page indicating your area of interest.
- List of Publications by the candidates must be submitted.
- Foreign applicants must provide two recommendation letters on the university letterhead from two college professors either in Italy or abroad.
- Candidates who fail to submit two letters of recommendation excluded from the selection process.
- Applicants who don't provide relevant information regarding their degree results and transcripts will be excluded.
- Candidates will also be excluded if they hold a degree which is not equivalent to an Italian degree or equal to the Program’s requirements.