Details about PhD Position In Electrical Engineering
PhD Position In Electrical Engineering is offered for PhD degree in the field of Data-driven Security and Optimization of AC and HVDC Grids. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Dec 2018. This scholarship is provided by Technical University of Denmark (DTU) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Tuition fee + salary . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Dec 2018
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Tuition fee + salary
The Technical University of Denmark(DTU) is offering a Ph.D. scholarship position to work on Data-driven Security and Optimization of AC and HVDC Grids for the Department of Electrical Engineering. The project mentioned above is a multinational effort to optimize High Voltage DC lines and Grids.
Eligibility for a Ph.D. scholarship from DTU:
- The applicant must possess a two-year master degree or equivalent.
- The applicant's previous studies must be comparable to the Ph.D. programme.
- The applicant must receive an offer of admission for their Ph.D. programme.
Value of Ph.D. scholarship from DTU:
- The recipient of the PhD scholarship will have opportunities to work on a multinational project with leading Scientist and engineers,
- The recipient will also get a monthly salary which will be decided after personal interviews.
Deadline for Ph.D. scholarship from DTU:
- The applicant must apply for this position before 15th December 2018.