Details about PhD Fellowships In Xenobiotics And Heavy Metals
PhD Fellowships In Xenobiotics And Heavy Metals is offered for PhD degree in the field of Environmental Analytical Chemistry, Xenobiotics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Mar 2016. This scholarship is provided by Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Monthly stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants from Ghana and West African counties.
- Deadline: 15 Mar 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Monthly stipend
- The applicants must have a masters degree (MSc, MPhil, and MPH, MBA) in relevant fields.
- Teamwork, Creative personality and strong ambition is required.
- Academics and considered and transcripts should be submitted.
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory.
- Speaking and Writing in fluent English is required.
- The candidates applying from non-Anglophone countries need to take TOEFL or IELTS and submit the scores.
- The applicants must also be able to travel to Denmark for periods of 3-4 months for PhD course training and supervisory workshops.
- The applicant must be willing to use their PhD skills in Ghana in particular and Sub-Saharan Africa in general.
- Application letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of certificate and
- Letters of recommendation(two)
- All the documents attached should be in one PDF file.