Details about PhD Fellowships In Exercising Games For Healthy Ageing
PhD Fellowships In Exercising Games For Healthy Ageing is offered for PhD degree in the field of Exercising Games for Healthy Ageing. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by Norwegian University of Science and Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 435 100 ' 535 500 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 435 100 ' 535 500 per year
- The Ph.D. Fellowships in Exercising Games for Healthy Ageing is open to applicants from all nationalities.
- Applicants are required to hold a master's degree in computer science, interaction design or a related area, or education of an equivalent level.
- Applicants must have secured grade B or higher as per the NTNU's grading system.
- Candidates who possess well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills will be considered.
- He/She must be motivated for doctoral studies.
- Applicants should be able to work independently.
- Applicants with excellent communicative skills will be given preference.
- Must be from a technical background relevant for the project.
- Candidates from a multidisciplinary background will be given preference.
- Applicants must be fluent in oral and written English.
- Applicants must submit a short essay in maximum 1000 words, describing one relevant project where the candidates had a significant role.
- Candidates must submit a cover letter and include a summary of how the research interests and background would fit the position.
- Applicants must submit a detailed copy of their CV.
- Applicants must submit copies of academic diplomas and certificates.
- Must provide the names and contact detailed of two references.
- Candidates from universities outside Norway are kindly must submit a diploma supplement or a similar document.