Details about PhD Fellowship In The Erler Group At BRIC
PhD Fellowship In The Erler Group At BRIC is offered for PhD degree in the field of Tumour Microenvironment. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25.759 DKK . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25.759 DKK
- Applicants must hold a Master of Science in biology, biochemistry or similar field of study.
- Candidates with experience in cancer research are considered.
- Applicants who possess knowledge of tumour microenvironment are preferred.
- Applicants with exceptional communication skills in English is a plus point.
- Applicants masters degree must be equivalent to a Danish Master of Science.
- Applicants are required to submit a Motivation letter in maximum one page.
- Applicants are required to submit their Curriculum vitae and include language skills, education, experience and other additional skills.
- Applicants must submit a certified copy of Masters.
- Applicants need to submit their Publication list.