Details about PhD Fellowship in Protein Science at University of Copenhagen 2020
PhD Fellowship in Protein Science at University of Copenhagen 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Biology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Minimum salary DKK 331,125 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 10 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Minimum salary DKK 331,125
Department of Biology, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering up to two Ph.D. scholarships in protein science commencing in October 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter.
Eligibility for PhD Fellowship in Protein Science at University of Copenhagen 2020:
- Highly motivated applicants with an MSc degree or similar in chemistry, biophysics, biochemistry or related fields with the following competencies:
- Protein expression and purification including optimization of protocols
- Good oral and written English competences
- Hands-on experience with biophysical techniques as ITC, stopped-flow, CD or fluorescence spectroscopy or small-angle X-ray scattering (not just from courses)
Value of PhD Fellowship in Protein Science at University of Copenhagen 2020:
- Terms of appointment and payment accord to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State.
- The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 331,125 (approx. EUR 43,750) including annual supplement ( plus pension at a minimum DKK 53,811). Negotiation for a salary supplement is possible.