Details about PhD Fellowship in Molecular Veterinary Microbiology 2020
PhD Fellowship in Molecular Veterinary Microbiology 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Microbiology . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Monthly salary begins around 26,755 DKK . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 12 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Monthly salary begins around 26,755 DKK
Eligibility for PhD Fellowship in Molecular Veterinary Microbiology 2020:
- Applicants must have qualifications corresponding to a master’s degree related to the subject area of the project e.g. Biotechnology, Molecular Microbiology or similar.
- In addition, the applicant must possess a general understanding of bacterial physiology and genetics and have practical experience with handling bacteria.
- Practical experience with bacterial genetic modification is considered a great advantage.
- Professional qualifications relevant to the PhD project
- Previous publications
- Relevant work experience
- Other professional activities
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written, are prerequisite for the successful candidate
Value of PhD Fellowship in Molecular Veterinary Microbiology 2020:
- The salary, pension, and terms of employment are in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State. Depending on seniority, the monthly salary begins around 26,755 DKK / approx. 3,567 EUR (April 2018-level) plus pension.