Details about PhD Fellowship In Civil Engineering 2016
PhD Fellowship In Civil Engineering 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Civil Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Apr 2016. This scholarship is provided by Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants from West Africa and Ghana.
- Deadline: 29 Apr 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- The candidate should have First and Second Class (Upper Division) in their first degree.
- The Master’s degree of the candidate should be in subject areas of Water and Sanitation, Environmental Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Geomatic Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Natural Resources, Geology, Mathematics, other relevant disciplines, with an average of at least 60% cumulative weighted average.
- The candidates with journal publications will be given priority.
- The age limit for the candidates should be a maximum of 40 years or less.
- The candidate should submit the academic transcripts of their degree.
- Any relevant work experience in water and sanitation can be submitted.
- The proof for the current and previous employments related to water and sanitation is required.
- Non-Anglophone country applicants should submit an internationally recognised Certificate of Proficiency in the English Language like TOEFL or IELTS with above average score.