Details about PhD Fellow In Regulatory Science, University Of Cophengen, 2016
PhD Fellow In Regulatory Science, University Of Cophengen, 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Regulatory Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, DKK 25,555.59 (taxable) + pension contribution. . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, DKK 25,555.59 (taxable) + pension contribution.
The Copenhagen University is offering fellowships in Regulatory Science for three years. The aim of the program is to address how physicians realize recommendations from authorities of Risk Minimization Initiatives (RMI) of pharmaceuticals so as to reduce adverse effects on the market.
- The applicants for Ph.D. fellow in Regulatory Science, University of Cophengen, 2016 should have health-related master and masters in Rhetorics.
- The candidates should be fluent in Danish and English languages.
- The applicants should have outstanding communication skills.
- The candidates are expected to be highly motivated and should have a solid background in rhetorical analyses.
- The applicants should also be able to adopt qualitative methodology and understanding of in the regulation of pharmaceuticals is preferred.
- The candidates applying for Ph.D. fellow in Regulatory Science, University of Cophengen, 2016 should submit a curriculum vitae and a cover letter not exceeding 1 page expressing their interest in the project.
- The applicants should submit academic transcripts and publications list.
- The candidates should submit recommendations and references.
- The applicants for Ph.D. fellow in Regulatory Science, University of Cophengen, 2016 are assessed based on their qualifications relevant to the Ph.D. program and work experience.
- The candidates are evaluated based on their GPA and publications.
- The applicants are selected based on language, enterprise, and interpersonal skills.