Details about PhD ESR position at Curie Innovative Training Network "ADAPTED"
PhD ESR position at Curie Innovative Training Network "ADAPTED" is offered for PhD degree in the field of Economics, Juridical science, Political science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2021. This scholarship is provided by European Commission and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Allowances (living, mobility, family) . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2021
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Allowances (living, mobility, family)
The European Joint Doctorate ADAPTED is a consortium of European Universities providing 15 PhD positions for Early Stage Researchers in the fields of Economics, Juridical sciences, Political sciences. The Overarching Aim of the EJD ADAPTED is to deliver high-level training with intersectoral relevance to high achieving early stage researchers (ESRs) to bridge the existing knowledge gap in understanding poverty dynamics and by equipping the ESRs with a unique skills portfolio that is equally attractive for research institutions, development organisations and internationally active firms. The ADAPTED training programme provides the skill training for core research with high-level network-wide training and training through secondments.
Eligibility criteria for the PhD ESR position at Curie Innovative Training Network "ADAPTED":
- Applicants can be of any nationality.
- Applicants must not have resided or carried out any main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the recruiting university for more than 12 months in the last 3 years prior to being recruited as ESR.
- Applicants must have less than 4 years of postgraduate research experience at the time of recruitment.
- Applicants must provide Recognised English language proficiency certificate (equivalent to CEFR level C1 = TOEFL 94, IELTS 7).
- Motivation letter which includes a statement explaining the interest in the particular ESR project the application is referring to (1st priority ESR). Applicants interested in more than just one ESR project should share this information in the motivation letter by indicating a 2nd and max. 3rd priority.
- Applicants must submit current CV.
- Applicants must provide Short literature review (4-5 pages) linked to the topic of the ESR project which is the 1st priority of the applicant.
- Applicants must submit at least two academic recommendation letters.
Benefits of the PhD ESR position at Curie Innovative Training Network "ADAPTED": ADAPTED is committed to offer equal opportunities and therefore seeks to recruit a gender balanced group of ESRs. It further aims to support Early Stage Researchers through a family friendly working environment.
- Living allowance: The basic amount of the living allowance is EUR 3 270 per month.
- Mobility allowance: EUR 600 per month
- Family allowance : EUR 500 per month for ESRs who have a family at the time of recruitment.
Deadline of the PhD ESR position at Curie Innovative Training Network "ADAPTED": The last date to apply for the position is 31st March, 2021.