Details about PhD Candidate in neuroscience/neuroplasticity, 2017
PhD Candidate in neuroscience/neuroplasticity, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Field of neuroscience/neuroplasticity. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Provides salary level NOK 432 700 - 486 100 (Ltr. 50-57) . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Provides salary level NOK 432 700 - 486 100 (Ltr. 50-57)
The University of Oslo is offering a position as Ph.D. Candidate is available for a period of 3 years available at the Laboratory of Neural Development and Optical Recording (DEVOR).
- Applicants competing for the position of Ph.D. Candidate in neuroscience/neuroplasticity, 2017 must have an MA degree equivalent to a Norwegian MA or an equivalent degree in advanced biology, with experience in laboratory work.
- Candidates must either have an existing background in neuroscience or a strong motivation to pursue research in neuroscience.
- Students must have the skills and motivation needed to work with live neural tissue (eye-hand coordination involved in tissue dissection and handling, neuronal labeling, and cell culture).
- Applicants for the position of Ph.D. Candidate in neuroscience/neuroplasticity, 2017 must be willing to work on in vivo systems.
- Previous experience in developmental neuroscience, and in particular neural plasticity, will be considered positively.
- Candidates must send application letter which includes a summary of their scientific work and interests and a description how they fit the description of the person University seeks.
- Applicants must send their curriculum vitae that should outline education since high school (place, grade), positions held and details of academic work.
- Applicants competing for the position of Ph.D. Candidate in neuroscience/neuroplasticity, 2017 must submit a complete list of their academic publications, published abstracts, presentations.
- Candidates must include copies of educational certificates and transcripts of records.
- A list of up to 3 references which should include the details: Name, relation to the candidate, e-mail address, and telephone number must be included.