Details about Pathway Entry Scholarships, 2017
Pathway Entry Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Diploma degree in the field of Any graduate diploma program offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 4,000 towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 4,000 towards tuition fees
The university of Kent is offering Pathway Entry Scholarships, 2017 for students to pursue pre-Master's program or (September-start/January-start) International Foundation Program.
- Candidates applying for Pathway Entry Scholarships, 2017 must have accepted a conditional offer of either IFP or pre-Master's program.
- For IFP program starting in September, the deadline is 30 June 2017 while the deadline is 30 November 2017 for the September-start IFP program.
- Applicants of pre-Master's program (GDip) must submit applications by 31 August 2017.
- An essay describing why they chose the pathway program and the university must be submitted by the students applying for Pathway Entry Scholarships, 2017 to the email address specified.
- The essay must also outline how the pathway program will prepare them for their life after graduation.