Details about PAIS PhD Studentship at University of Warwick 2024
PAIS PhD Studentship at University of Warwick 2024 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Politics & International Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Warwick and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, academic fees + maintenance grant + stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 08 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, academic fees + maintenance grant + stipend
The Department of Politics and International Studies at the University of Warwick is pleased to announce a competition for PhD scholarships. These department-funded scholarships are aimed at any candidate starting their PhD in PAIS in October 2024, or any current PAIS PhD candidate in their first year of study. Because women are under-represented in this field, female candidates in particular are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have obtained a Masters-level degree in a relevant subject area from a recognized institution of higher education by 30 September 2024.
- Should have a strong undergraduate qualification in a relevant subject area, if possible.
- Candidate must have the requisite standard of English.
How to Apply?
- A PAIS application form. This is a requirement whether or not an offer has already been made.
- Please note that the application form requires your Warwick ID number; if you have not yet received your Warwick ID, please substitute your application receipt number or leave this space blank and email your number to (email@example.com) once you receive it.
- A support case is to be included in the application form.
- An abstract of your research project and its theoretical background; this will be read in conjunction with the full research proposal submitted with your Ph.D. application
- How does your project relate to previous and current research on the subject?
- The significance of your project (intellectual, practical, etc)
- The proposed methodology and why it is a good fit for your project
- How your project relate to your previous research and experience
- How your project fits with your proposed supervisor’s research interests and activities
- How your project fit within one or more of the Research Clusters within the PAIS department