Details about Oxford-Creat Group Graduate Scholarships 2023
Oxford-Creat Group Graduate Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Public Policy, Financial Economics, Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Oxford and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, course fees + living costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to China nationals.
- Degree: Masters, MBA
- Provided by: University of Oxford
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, course fees + living costs
The Oxford University offers Oxford-Creat Group Graduate Scholarships to those who are applying for MBA, MSc in Law and Finance, Master of Public Policy (MPP), and MSc in Financial Economics. The scholarship is jointly funded by the University and by the Creat Group of Beijing.
Eligibility for the Oxford-Creat Group Graduate Scholarships:
- The applicants should be residents of the People's Republic of China (including the Hong Kong and Macau SARs).
- The Master of Public Policy MPP candidates will be given preference for one award.
- The applicants should apply to start a new graduate course to be considered for the scholarship.
Value of the scholarship:
The scholarship covers course fees and a grant for living costs. Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.