Details about NZ-China NCD PhD Positions, 2017
NZ-China NCD PhD Positions, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Topics related to non-communicable diseases . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Auckland and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, full tuition fees, living allowance, health insurance, return airfare, visa application fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to Chinese students.
- Deadline: 18 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, full tuition fees, living allowance, health insurance, return airfare, visa application fee
NZ-China Non-Communicable Diseases Research Collaboration Centre is offering NZ-China NCD Ph.D. Positions, 2017 to Chinses applicants who wish to take up doctoral studies.
- Applicants of NZ-China NCD Ph.D. Positions, 2017 must be high-quality students.
- Research supervisors must be from the Universities of Auckland, AUT and Otago who are working in the field of non-communicable diseases.
- The submitted proposals from the applicants of Candidates applying for NZ-China NCD Ph.D. Positions, 2017 will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Proof of track record of research links with China or strong interest in building links
- Alignment of the project to the research areas of NCD CRCC