Details about NYU Stern School of Business Berkley Scholars programme 2024
NYU Stern School of Business Berkley Scholars programme 2024 is offered for MBA degree in the field of Business Administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by New York University (NYU) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + early advancement award . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + early advancement award
Established in 2013, The William R. Berkley Scholarship Program supports exceptional college seniors who wish to pursue their MBA full-time at NYU Stern as part of the NYU x NYU / Stern program.
Eligibility for the Berkley Scholars program:
- Applicants must be in their final year of undergraduate study at the NYU College of Arts and Science, Tandon School of Engineering, Global Liberal Studies, NYU Steinhardt, or Stern School of Business.
- Candidates should have an average cumulative GPA of 3.50 or above and be in good standing with NYU.
- Students should have submitted a complete application to the NYU x NYU program.
- All nationals are eligible to apply
Value of the Scholarship:
The successful applicants of the NYU Stern School of Business Berkley Scholars program will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- a $10,000 Early Advancement Award.