Details about NSW Regional Arts Fellowship 2019
NSW Regional Arts Fellowship 2019 is offered for Other degree in the field of Arts and Culture. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Jan 2019. This scholarship is provided by Arts NSW and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $50,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian nationals.
- Deadline: 07 Jan 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $50,000
The State Government offers New South WalesRegional Arts Fellowship, 2018 to support an artist or arts/cultural worker from regional New South Wales.
Eligibility for New South Wales Regional Arts Fellowships:
- The New South Wales Regional Arts Fellowship, 2018 is open to Australian nationals.
- Applicants must be a resident of regional New South Wales.
- To be considered for the Fellowship, the candidate must be a professional artist, practitioner, creative partnership or group, or arts.
- He/She must be a cultural worker living and working in regional New South Wales to be eligible.
- Applicants must be dedicated to arts work as a significant aspect of their working life, even if this work is not the primary source of income.
- Applicants must propose a program of professional development related to the fields of arts and culture.
- Applicants will be selected based on their demonstrated high artistic and cultural merit.
- Applicants potential to significantly benefit their artistic or cultural
- practice is evaluated.
- Applicants contribution towards building the capacity of arts and culture in regional New South Wales is considered.
- Applicants must submit samples of their works such as still images, written material and moving image.
- Applicants must submit a short biography.
- A comprehensive copy Curriculum Vitae must be submitted.
- Applicants must submit proof of their residency.
- The last date to apply for New South Wales Regional Arts Fellowships is 7th January, 2019.