Details about NSW History Fellowship, 2017-18
NSW History Fellowship, 2017-18 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of History. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by Arts NSW and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $30,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and permanent residents of Australia.
- Deadline: 07 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $30,000
NSW History Fellowship, 2017-18 is offered to historians to take up a self-directed program of professional development. These fellowships are offered by the state government.
- The candidates applying for NSW History Fellowship, 2017-18 should be citizens and permanent residents of Australia.
- The applicants should be a resident for minimum 12 months prior to the application (NSW resident).
- The candidates should be a historian/practitioner working in the field of history.
- The applicants should have professional experience, training that meets the highest standards in the discipline.
- The applicants for NSW History Fellowship, 2017-18 should submit a curriculum vitae, and a short biography mentioning their experience, training, publications, and track-record.
- The candidates should submit their work, still images and written materials, 10-page/10-image limit submitted as one document.
- The applicants should also submit NSW Aboriginal Collection Proposal of 1-2 pages.
- The candidates can also submit recommendation letters.
What does it offer?
- The NSW History Fellowship, 2016 gives $30,000 cash component.
- The recipients may get a commission of $20,000 from the Australian Museum.
- The candidates will be assessed based on their achievements in the field of history and benefits to applicant's work in this discipline.
- The selection criteria for the Australian Museum commission is based on the research proposal, ability to work in the Aboriginal communities and their track records in the projects with collaboration.