Details about Novo Nordisk Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2018
Novo Nordisk Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2018 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Diabetes . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Novo Nordisk and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Depends on the scholarship . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Depends on the scholarship
The Novo Nordisk is offering postdoctoral fellowships to young diabetes researchers in developing scientific excellence in diabetes and improving lives of the patients.
- The candidates applying for Novo Nordisk Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2018 should have a Ph.D. in biological or medical subjects and relevant experience.
- The applicants should have completed Ph.D. not more than 3 years prior to the start of the fellowship date.
- The candidates should be able to manage their research and associated activities.
- The applicants should be able to work with attention to detail and contribute ideas to new research.
- The candidates are expected to have good verbal and written communication skills, computer proficiency, a strong CV, and an interest in diabetes research.
- The applicants for Novo Nordisk Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2018 should have a Ph.D. should upload a curriculum vitae and a supporting statement.
- The research statement should contain an explanation of how they meet the selection criteria, experience gained in education and employment and ranking of three projects in which they are interested.