Details about New Europe College NEC Fellowships 2024
New Europe College NEC Fellowships 2024 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Humanities & Social sciences, Law, Business. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Mar 2024. This scholarship is provided by New Europe College and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, monthly stipend + accommodation + travel costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to Ukranian nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Mar 2024
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, monthly stipend + accommodation + travel costs
The yearly competition for the 2024/2025 NEC Fellowships is launched by New Europe College - Institute for Advanced Study in Bucharest, Romania. Applications are being accepted from Romanian and foreign postdoctoral scholars in all humanities and social science subjects, including economics and law.
Eligibility for New Europe College NEC Fellowships:
- Applicants of NEC Fellowships can be of any nationality.
- Applicants must have obtained a Ph.D. degree.
- Candidates who are less than 40 years old and those who haven't received NEC Fellowship previously will be preferred.
- Candidates applying for NEC Fellowships should have a good command of the English language.
The Fellowship consists of a monthly stipend of 850 Euros (tax-free); accommodation in Bucharest, comprising living quarters and working space; and reimbursement of travel costs from the home/residence country to Bucharest and back. Fellows who stay for the whole academic year are offered a one-month research trip to an institution of their choice. Fellows have free access to the NEC library and electronic resources.