Details about NFVF Bursaries, 2019
NFVF Bursaries, 2019 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Film and television . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2019. This scholarship is provided by National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to 100% tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to South African applicants.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2019
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to 100% tuition fee
Eligibility for NFVF Bursaries, 2019:
- Applicants of NFVF Bursaries, 2019 must have obtained acceptance and are enrolled at an institution that provides formal tertiary qualifications.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they required financial help.
- Applicants must have good academic results.
- Candidates applying for NFVF Bursaries, 2019 should submit a motivation letter in one page describing why they must be considered for the bursary.
Value of NFVF Bursaries, 2019:
- The successful first-year students who have applied for NFVF Bursaries, 2019 will receive 100% towards tuition fee only, and thereafter only 80% of the tuition fee will be provided.
Deadline for NFVF Bursaries, 2019:
- The last date to apply for NFVF Bursaries, 2019 is 31st August 2019.