Details about NCI Cancer Prevention Fellowships in US, 2022
NCI Cancer Prevention Fellowships in US, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Cancer prevention and control. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by National Cancer Institute (NCI) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Annual stipend + health insurance + USD 3,000 relocation expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to selected nationals .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Annual stipend + health insurance + USD 3,000 relocation expenses
Eligibility for NCI Cancer Prevention Fellowships in US, 2022:
- Doctoral Degree:
- You must have a Ph.D., MD, or other doctoral degrees in a related discipline(basic science, epidemiology, health services research, medicine, behavioral science, nursing, social science, nutrition, health education/health promotion, law, dentistry, statistics, geography, exercise science, or engineering).
- Applicants currently enrolled in accredited doctoral degree programs that have not yet fulfilled all degree requirements will be considered for entry into the program, with the understanding that all requirements will be completed before the start of the CPFP.
- Foreign education must be comparable to that received in the United States.
- Prior Post-doctoral experience of 5 years.
- You must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States at the time you apply.
- You must apply through the Ireland-Northern Ireland-NCI Cancer Consortium.
- Online application form.
- Academic transcripts.
- Personal statement.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Letters of Recommendation.
- US Permanent residency(non-citizenship).
Value of NCI Cancer Prevention Fellowships in US, 2022:
- The successful applicants of NCI Cancer Prevention Fellowships in US, 2022 will receive:
- Annual Stipend.
- Relocation expenses of USD 3,000.
- Health Insurance.