Details about MSc. Or PhD. Position In Computational Science Oriented Graduate Program
MSc. Or PhD. Position In Computational Science Oriented Graduate Program is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Computational Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by Ozyegin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Monthly stipend of 750 Turkish Liras . This scholarship is open for: Open to International applicants.
- Deadline: 10 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Monthly stipend of 750 Turkish Liras
- Applicants who hold a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in engineering, physics or mathematics are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be pursuing a computational science-oriented graduate program in mechanical engineering department.
- Candidate should have a strong background in numerical methods to solve for ordinary and partial differential equations.
- Must have solid experience in programming with C, C++ or Fortran.
- Preferable to have code development experience in modeling.
- Candidates with experience in open source flow and thermal modeling software such as Openfoam is a plus.
- Applicants must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Applicants must submit a Cover Letter
- An updated copy of the candidate's CV must be submitted.
- Official copies of the Transcripts must be submitted.
- Must provide proof of English Proficiency (TOEFL or similar)
- Only short-listed applicants will be asked to provide Letter of recommendation.