Details about MMG Engineering Leadership Scholarship 2019
MMG Engineering Leadership Scholarship 2019 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Resource Engineering (Mining). You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by Monash University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $20,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationalities.
- Deadline: 06 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $20,000
MMG Engineering Leadership Scholarship 2019 is offered by Monash University for students who plan to pursue their Bachelors in Resources Engineering(mining) at the university. The value of the scholarship is $20,000 for the selected student, paid like $10,000 per annum.
- Applicant must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident or Australian humanitarian visa holder, or international student.
- Must be enrolled in the Bachelor of Resources Engineering (Mining) at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Must have completed 48 credit points.
- Must have achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70.
The criterion to Retain the scholarship:
- The student must maintain full-time enrolment.
- The student must achieve each semester, a distinction average 70 or above
To apply to MMG Engineering Leadership Scholarship 2019, the applicant must submit the completed online form by the deadline: 6th November 2019