Details about MJIIT Student Incentives, 2018
MJIIT Student Incentives, 2018 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2018. This scholarship is provided by Universiti Teknologi Malaysia and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, RM 1,500 - 2,300 monthly stipend or tuition fee support . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, RM 1,500 - 2,300 monthly stipend or tuition fee support
The MJIIT Student Incentives, 2017 is being offered by Universiti Teknologi Malaysia and is open to students who wish to pursue MPhil or Ph.D. at the University.
- Candidates applying for MPhil (normal or ASEAN) schemes must have graduated from a Bachelor program with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 from a research institute/university or better or must have secured a CGPA of at least 3.3 from a normal university, for excellent scheme, a CGPA of 3.5 is required.
- Ph.D. Malaysian/ASEAN/International Schemes:
- For normal / ASEAN / International scheme, candidates applying must have:
- published one Scopus-indexed journal paper or two Scopus/WoS-indexed conference papers for graduates of Research program (or)
- secured a CGPA od minimum 3.7 for graduates of Mixed Mode/Taught Course Program.
- Applicants must have published at least one WoS journal papers as the first student author for those enrolling into excellent scheme.
- Current existing students with excellent publication can apply for MJIIT Student Incentives, 2017
Applicants of MJIIT Student Incentives, 2018 must submit the documents before the deadline and application will be evaluated and award of scholarship will be decided on first-come-first-served basis.