Details about Mitchell Center/SNF Paideia Program Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023
Mitchell Center/SNF Paideia Program Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Difference in Democracies studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Pennsylvania and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, stipend of $53,800 + benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the USA.
- Degree: Post Doc
- Provided by: University of Pennsylvania
- Deadline: 15 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, stipend of $53,800 + benefits
The University of Pennsylvania’s Andrea Mitchell Center for the Study of Democracy and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Paideia Program invite applications for a one-year Postdoctoral Fellowship. The Programs welcome scholars in any discipline whose research is pertinent to Mitchell Center and Paideia Program themes, especially the theory and practice of dialogue across difference in democracies. In addition to pursuing independent research and participating generally in the intellectual life of the Penn community, the Fellow is expected to teach one undergraduate, SNF Paideia designated course related to their academic interests; co-lead a research seminar for Mitchell Center undergraduate fellows; contribute to the organization of public events on themes connected to the Mitchell Center and Paideia Program; and attend other Mitchell Center and SNF Paideia events whenever possible.
Eligibility for the Mitchell Center Postdoctoral Fellowship:
- Open for International applicants.
- Applicants should have received the PhD no earlier than May 2018 but must have completed all requirements for the PhD by September 30, 2023.
- Cover Letter
- Title and Description of Proposed Research Study. No more than 1,000 words
- Teaching Portfolio: Title and Description of Two Undergraduate Course Proposals. Single-spaced (one page each) proposals of possible Undergraduate Seminars you would like to teach at Penn
- Writing Sample. An article or excerpt of a book or dissertations chapter (20 page limit, excluding notes and references)
- Confidential Letters of Recommendation (three). Referees should be asked both to comment on your proposed project and to discuss your qualifications as a teacher
The stipend will be at least $53,800 plus benefits, including health insurance.