Details about Microsoft Research PhD Scholarship 2022
Microsoft Research PhD Scholarship 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Computer Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Microsoft Research and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Scholar receives a fixed hardware allowance and conference allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants from Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: Microsoft Research
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Scholar receives a fixed hardware allowance and conference allowance
The Microsoft Research Ph.D. Scholarship Program in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) was launched in 2004 and has so far supported more than 200 Ph.D. students from more than 18 countries and 51 institutions. Each year, Ph.D. supervisors from academic institutions in EMEA are invited to submit their proposals for collaborative research projects with Microsoft Research Cambridge. Applications are then peer-reviewed and approximately 20 projects are selected for funding. Ph.D. students are appointed to the selected projects and begin their research in the following academic year under the supervision of their academic supervisor, with co-supervision from a researcher at Microsoft Research Cambridge.
Eligibility: Only applications from institutions in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa will be considered. For an application to be considered, the following key requirements apply:
- The Institute agrees to the terms and conditions in the MRL Term Sheet.
- The applicant must be in dialogue with the prospective Microsoft supervisor prior to the submission deadline and jointly drafting the proposal.
- The proposed research must be closely related to the following research topics carried out at Microsoft Research in Cambridge.