Details about MCW Global Young Leaders Access Program 2022
MCW Global Young Leaders Access Program 2022 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Leadership development, Community development. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by MCW Global, New York and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Benefits
The Young Leaders Access Program is a year-long program that prepares young people, 18 to 26, to become leaders of change in their communities through leadership development, global citizenship, self-awareness, and vision planning. The YLP team, mentors, and mentees all work together to impact communities through innovative ideas and concrete projects, hence truly accomplishing the purpose of Local Change Through Global Exchange.
The Young Leaders Access Program team is implementing the program to fully virtual through e-modules, Zoom discussions, and virtual one-on-one learning between mentors and mentees, given the situation with the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic.
Young Leaders Access Program 2021 begins with the Community Needs Assessment, a 2-month community needs mapping project that prepares young people to better understand their own local community. After the community needs assessment, Young Leaders participate in a 3-month intensive Virtual Program that helps them become leaders of positive change in their communities. After Virtual Learning, participants spend 7 months developing their action plans with support from alumni mentors.
Eligibility criteria for the MCW Global Young Leaders Access Program 2022:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-26 at the start of the program.
- Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Applicants must demonstrate commitment to their community.
- Applicants must be able to identify an issue in their community to address.
- Applicants must complete the Community Needs Assessment over the summer, attending the 3-months Virtual Learning program, and spending the following year aiming to execute their community project.
- Applicants must have access to email and internet to allow for consistent communication with the MCW Global Team and Young Leaders Program alumni-mentor for the duration of the year-long program.
- Applicants must adhere to Young Leaders Access Program graduation guidelines (to be provided upon acceptance to the program.
Benefits of the MCW Global Young Leaders Access Program 2022:
MCW Global will cover the costs of program tools, e-modules, speakers, and additional program expenses.