Details about UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School Full-Time MBA Regional Excellence Scholarship
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School Full-Time MBA Regional Excellence Scholarship is offered for MBA degree in the field of MBA. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2024. This scholarship is provided by University College Dublin and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to 50% fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU/EEA, Americas, Africa, Japan, India, China and developing nations.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2024
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to 50% fees waiver
- This scholarship is open to all successful applicants for the Full-time MBA who meet the admission criteria.
- Successful candidates will be selected on merit, paired with a holistic review of their MBA application.
- The scholarship will be awarded to candidates deemed to be of the highest caliber by the UCD MBA Admissions Committee.
- UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award scholarships if no candidates of the required caliber are identified.
- The decision is final and any further correspondence will not be entered into.
How to apply:
- There is no separate application process for this scholarship. All successful applicants for the full-time MBA who meet the eligibility criteria and have met the deadlines noted below will be considered for short-listing for the assessment center.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Early application is recommended.
- As scholarships are limited and there is significant competition, applicants residing in Ireland may be required to attend an assessment center as part of the scholarship review process.