Details about Masters Studentship, Trinity College Dublin
Masters Studentship, Trinity College Dublin is offered for Masters degree in the field of LL.M, Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Trinity College Dublin and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 5,000 towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 5,000 towards tuition fees
- The studentship is open to all nationalities.
- Candidates should have applied and received an unconditional offer from the university.
- The applicants must be new entrants any of the four LL.M degrees offered by the university.
- The successful applicants should be receiving a scholarship from any other sources.
- Candidates are expected to engage in relevant academic activities.
- Candidates are asked to submit a one-page letter.
- Applicants should also submit his/her full name and TCD application number.
- Should mention his/her interest in being considered for the award.
- An explanation of the reasons why they believe such an award would be justified should be submitted.
- The applicants are selected based on the academic merit.
- The number of grants available is only one.