Details about Free University Of Berlin - Deutschlandstipendium scholarship 2022
Free University Of Berlin - Deutschlandstipendium scholarship 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Intellectual Encounters of the Islamicate World. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 Sep 2022. This scholarship is provided by Free University of Berlin and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 300 Euro/month . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Israel and Palestine.
- Deadline: 27 Sep 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 300 Euro/month
Masters Scholarships at the Free University Of Berlin is to support students to pursue Masters.
Eligibility for Free University Of Berlin - Deutschlandstipendium scholarship , 2022:
- enrollment at Freie Universität Berlin within the standard time to degree during the funding period
- or: letter of acceptance to start a degree program at Freie Universität Berlin
- Submit their BA diploma including other previous transcripts with an official translation if it was issued in any language other than English.
- Hand-signed motivation letter and CV.
- Applicant must submit a passport photo.
- Two recommendation letters with an office stamp and must be of a recent date.
- Non-English speakers must provide proof of English proficiency.
- Evidence of language proficiency in Arabic (B 2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
Application period for the funding year 2022/2023
The application period for student applicants who have received their acceptance letter for the first semester (or higher) of their degree program at Freie Universität Berlin starting in winter semester 2022/2023 and students already enrolled at Freie Universität Berlin in the second (or higher) semester is open from September 9 - September 27, 2022 (06:00 pm CEST).
The funding period 2023/2024 will begin on October 1, 2022.