Details about Master's scholarship / BFEM ESP at University of Montreal 2023
Master's scholarship / BFEM ESP at University of Montreal 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 26 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Montreal and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $6,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 26 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $6,000
Eligibility for the Master's scholarship / BFEM ESP:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time master's study program continuously since the first trimester (termination permitted only for reasons of pregnancy or illness, with supporting medical certificate).
- Candidates should make the initial submission of the dissertation before the end of the 6th term of master's registration and no later than the end of the 2024 summer session.
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, a minimum average of 3.7/4.3, and concentrate on writing the dissertation during the grant period.
- Students must not hold a scholarship from a government agency (NSERC, CIHR, SSHRC, FRQSC, FRQS, FRQNT) during the scholarship period.
- Candidates should have the commitment of the director, research director, or unit for the payment of the minimum contribution of 20%.
- Applicants must not receive more than $31,000 in scholarship income during the award period.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the Master's scholarship / BFEM ESP will receive a maximum value of $6,000 from the university.